Our Philosophy on Demo Reels
- Casting and reps make a decision about an actor within a few seconds of watching a demo reel.
- The viewer needs to know immediately whose reel this is.
- You should have the highest amount of actor facetime possible.
- Demo reels are not about telling a story; they are about proving the actor can play a specific role.
- Demo reels need to leave the viewer wanting more, never less.
- Shooting footage for your reel that doesn’t look professional is like paying to be in a student film.
- If someone is watching your reel they like you, and they will continue watching until you give them a reason to stop.
- Your headshot doesn’t show casting anything about your acting ability.
- Your resume doesn’t show casting anything about your acting ability.